NASHVILLE COMICON 2022 VOLUNTEERS
First and most important, THANK YOU for being a Nashville Comicon volunteer!
For anyone that missed our Zoom meeting, These are the 3 main Nashville Comicon Volunteer Areas:
1. Ticket Scanning/Wristband Check
• Assist Check-in Staff by scanning tickets and/or putting on wristbands. And asking people to show their wristband before entering the show.
2. Celeb Zone Handlers/Line Control
• Celeb Zone: Assist Celebs with selling autographs and selfies.
• Line Control: Get people into the proper lines for Celebs. VIP or General Ticket.
3. Doors/Wristband Check
Check that people are wearing wristbands at doors. If not, ask them to go to Check-in by going around the building. They can’t come in without a wristband on.
We ask that everyone download the Ticketspice App, as you may be needed to help with Check-In for the first wave on Saturday. The login code will be given out on Saturday morning.
Ticket Scanning App:
Additional Volunteer Questions:
Is there Free parking?
If you have an exhibitor wristband (that you can get Friday during Load-In) then parking is free. If you don’t get one, it will be $5 and we will reimburse that for you.
What is the Volunteer Uniform?
Saturday we will give out Volunteer T-Shirts upon arrival and Volunteer Badges. We ask that you wear these on Saturday. Sunday feel free to wear something nerdy (and non-offensive) and the Volunteer Badge. We also recommend comfy walking shoes.
Do I get freebies from “insert celeb name here”?
No. BUT volunteering is a paid gig so you can spend that loot any way you like, including celeb autographs and selfies.